To a pet owner, you want to be certain you are buying a purebred dog from a responsible breeder. It can also be used as proof that you own the dog in case it gets lost. To a show enthusiast, your dog would be eligible to participate and earn titles in shows sanctioned by BKCP. To a breeder, the genetic lineage on the Pedigree Certificate
To a pet owner, you want to be certain you are buying a purebred dog from a responsible breeder. It can also be used as proof that you own the dog in case it gets lost. To a show enthusiast, your dog would be eligible to participate and earn titles in shows sanctioned by BKCP. To a breeder, the genetic lineage on the Pedigree Certificate will help improve your bloodline and the development of the breed.
Hanging papers is falsifying information on registration papers in hopes of selling a dog for a higher price. Many forms of paper hanging are being done from using a fake stud, registering paperless dogs to selling papers for unborn litters.
The popularity and demand for the American Bully continuous to grow which is why a reliable and trustworthy registry is needed now more than ever.
BKCP's main objective is to protect and advance the interest of the american bully and ll the bull breeds. AKCUPI is a national dog registry that is internationally affiliated since 2008. AKCUPI is reliable and more affordable than most registries here and abroad while providing great service. BKCP is working together with AKCUPI to oversee that registered dogs are bred with strict Code of Ethics.
The Bully Kennel Club Philippines is the only National Specialty Club that accepts registration for the American Bully, American Pit Bull Terrier and Exotic Bully breeds under the umbrella of the Asian Kennel Club Union of The Philippines (AKCUPI) .
1) Before you register, you will need to have an AKCUPI Dog Owner's ID card. There is a one-time payment for the card of P200.
2) For Transfer of Registry (See FAQ below to know which registries are accepted):
3) If you plan to breed or register a litter, you have the option to register your kennel name for 5 years or lifetime. Download and fill up the Application-Kennel-Name form. Please check current fees for 5 years and lifetime. Check akcupi fees below.
4) For Litter Registration (Sire and Dam must be AKCUPI registered):
5) For Transfer of Ownership (for AKCUPI registered dogs):
6) All videos and/or photos will be verified when the original photo was taken. Please do not send black and white or blurry images to avoid delays.
7) All forms must be filled up completely and legibly to avoid errors and delays. BKCP and AKCUPI will not be responsible for unclear handwriting.
8) Send all forms, copies and photos to:
Asian Kennel Club Union of The Philippines
954 Quezon Avenue, Brgy. Paligsahan, Quezon City 1103, Philippines
Tel. No. 8376 6597 - 98
Please deposit payment to:
ASIAN KENNEL CLUB
BPI Savings # 4461003457
9) Each person, upon signing the Dog-Owner's-Information-Signature form agree to be bound by the Rules and Regulations of the BKCP and AKCUPI, to be a Responsible Pet Owner, and to abide by the Code of Ethics.
10) You will receive an email if you still need to provide more information or proof. Once approved, AKCUPI will contact you to submit the original certificates, forms and pay the appropriate fees. See AKCUPI fees here.
11) Normal processing of registration may take one to two weeks.
12) The Bully Kennel Club Philippines reserves the right to correct or cancel for cause the registration of any dog and its descendants. Any misrepresentation on the application may cause cancellation and result in loss of AKCUPI registration privileges. Registration is not guaranteed.