Each person, upon signing a Dog Owner's Information agree to be bound by the Rules and Regulations of the BKCP , and to be a Responsible Dog Owner (credit to AKC). The dog owner pledges to BKCP and AKCUPI:
The Bully Kennel Club Philippines (BKCP) and the Asian Kennel Club Union of The Philippines (AKCUPI) reserves the right to correct or cancel for cause the registration of any purebred dog and its descendants. Any misrepresentation on the application is one example of for cause cancellation and may result in loss of BKCP registration privileges. Registration is not guaranteed.
CODE OF SPORTSMANSHIP
· Sportsmen respect the history, traditions and integrity of the sport of purebred dogs.
· Sportsmen commit themselves to values of fair play, honesty, courtesy, and vigorous
competition, as well as winning and losing with grace.
· Sportsmen refuse to compromise their commitment and obligation to the sport of purebred dogs by injecting personal advantage or consideration into their decisions or behavior.
· The sportsman judge judges only on the merits of the dogs and considers no other factors.
· The sportsman judge or exhibitor accepts constructive criticism.
· The sportsman exhibitor declines to enter or exhibit under a judge where it might reasonably appear that the judge’s placements could be based on something other than the merits of the dogs.
· The sportsman exhibitor refuses to compromise the impartiality of a judge.
· The sportsman respects the BKCP rules, regulations and policies governing the sport of purebred dogs.
· Sportsmen find that vigorous competition and civility are not inconsistent and are able to appreciate the merit of their competition and the effort of competitors.
· Sportsmen welcome, encourage and support newcomers to the sport.
· Sportsmen will deal fairly with all those who trade with them.
· Sportsmen are willing to share honest and open appraisals of both the strengths and weaknesses of their breeding stock.
· Sportsmen spurn any opportunity to take personal advantage of positions offered or bestowed upon them.
· Sportsmen always consider as paramount the welfare of their dog.
· Sportsmen refuse to embarrass the sport, the Bully Kennel Club Philippines, or themselves while taking part in the sport.